Publications Authored or Co-authored by Roger D. McConchie: 2003
- “Jurisdictional Issues Arising From Publications Via The Internet: Canadian Defamation Jurisprudence“, paper for 13th Commonwealth Law Conference 2003, Melbourne, Australia, April 13-17, 2003. Speaker.
- Chapter on Canada in Media Law Resource Center 50-State Survey
2003-04, Media Privacy and Related Law, Media Law Resource Center, New York, N.Y., U.S.A.(co-authored with Brian MacLeod Rogers and Mark Bantey)
- Chapter on Canada in Media Law Resource Center 50-State Survey 2003-04, Media Libel Law (co-authored with Brian MacLeod Rogers and Mark Bantey)
- “Canadian Patchwork: Private Sector Personal Information Protection Legislation and its Application to Employers and Employees on January 1, 2004”, paper for the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Association Conference, The New Wave of Privacy Protection in Canada – Understanding & Implementing the New Legislation, Vancouver, B.C., November 24-25, 2003
- “U.S. Internet defamation case may affect Canadians”, The Lawyers Weekly, December 5, 2003