Publications Authored or Co-authored by Roger D. McConchie: 1999
- Chapter on Canada in Libel Defense Resource Center 50-State Survey 1999-2000, Media Libel Law (co-authored with Brian MacLeod Rogers and Mark Bantey). Published in New York, N.Y. [Book]
- “Tort Law in Cyberspace: What to Watch Out For & What You Can Do About It“, paper for Western Canadian Symposium NETLAW ’99, Vancouver, B.C., November 30 and December 1, 1999
- “The Virtual Reality Of Cyber Speech Torts – Recent Case Law Developments“, paper for the National Media Law Conference, Toronto, Ontario, November 19 and 20, 1999.
- “Update – Imminent Federal Privacy Legislation“, the Business Law Bulletin, Fall, 1999.
- “Internet Defamation a Serious Concern“, article published in The Lawyers Weekly, Toronto, Ontario, August 27, 1999, page 10.
- “Corporate Reputation, Digital Defamation and the Internet“, paper for the Canadian Corporate Counsel Association, 11th Annual Meeting, Edmonton, Alberta, August 23 & 24, 1999.
- Chapter on Canada in Libel Defense Resource Center 50-State Survey
1999-2000, Media Privacy and Related Law (co-authored with Brian MacLeod Rogers and Marc-André Blanchard). Published in New York, N.Y. [Book]
- “Summary, Court Awards for Defamation Since Hill and Scientology” [cases reported to June 30, 2000]
- “Internet Defamation 101“, an article published in Canadian International Lawyer, Vol. 3, No. 4, 1999, at pp. 219-225. This periodical is a publication of the Canadian Bar Association.
- “Privacy trumps artistic freedom in surprising decision from Supreme Court“, published by IBA Section on Legal Practice, in Civil Litigation Newsletter, January 1999, Current Topics from Around the World, Canada.
- Litigation – Defamation & Media, LEXPERT, The Canadian Directory, 1999, “Recent Developments of Importance” (Silrun Info. Services Ltd.: Toronto, 1999). [Book]